Friday, January 16, 2004

JImmy@BadAss makes MUSIC~!~!~

Had quite a great day today.Had lunch at Dengkil bkt with leona, alex n a few IT lecturers.Funny thing is...i don't like bkt!!BUt guess the company was good. I've finally got my soundcard~!~!~!~!~!~! weeehhhoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Actually went to LowYat alone. And everyone thought i was crazeee to walk from Pudu all the way to LowYat.Didn't seem like a bad idea at that time....but now, my legs hurt! Managed to get everything i needed and also met a phone buddy. Tried to share the gospel with him but....i got stuck!! *knocks head* how do you share with someone who claims to be a believer but doesnt believe in prayer? or faith? *sighhh* well i tried.....maybe not hard enuff but shure hope there's a next time.
Tomorrow's gonna be a really LOOONG day with our video shooting at the SPCA.Just pray that all will go well and God will grant me strength.I"ll sure need that and lotsa patience!!!

Song of the moment: Nothing! OMG i've gootten used to the sound of silence!!!
Currently Feeling: Tired but Happy
Things to thank God for: My sound card!!!! and the opportunity to share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home