Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Top Ten ways to respond to "how are you?"

Ways to say "NO,I'M NOT FINE!"
10. "I am under no obligation to answer this question as it infringes upon my constitutional rights."
9. "You know, I ask myself that question all the time. Its just like all the other unanswerable questions of life, like 'what is the meaning of life?' and 'why did the chicken cross the road?'We may never find the right answer.
8. "I'm not sure, I can feel mucus behind my eyes."
7. "Let me see....blood pressure:normal.Disease or illness of any kind: none at the moment.Exercise:regular.Depression: none whatsoever. Fibre intake:adequate. Eyesight: a lil less than perfect. IQ: above average. Emotional Intelligence:high." Then look at the person and say, 'How about you?' "
6. "I'll never tell you...NEVER! You can torture me all you want but i'll never tell you! I'll be a martyr for my cause! You can't make me tell you! Mwahahahahaha!!!"
5. "yes!"
4. "Fall to the floor gripping your chest. Screech, "My pills! My pills!!!"
3. " H-h-how a-am I?Don't look at me like that... I hate it when people look at me like that. STOP LOOKING AT ME!" Run screaming from the room.
2. "Congratulations! You're the one millionth person to ask me that question! Guess what you've won....Absolutely nothing.Not even an answer to that stupid question of yours.CONGRATULATIONS!"
1. "Start gasping for breath and say, "Wah! You never brush today, ah?!"

The Phases top ten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home