Sunday, January 04, 2004

where the spirit of the Lord is...

Just got back from church awhile ago.started taking notes during sermon again after like ages of just sleeping thru and talking during sermons.And it felt good!! eheh. actually managed to write 3 whole pages of what the pastor was saying!!!! and it was all about the spirit of the Lord and how He has given is wisdom,understanding, counsel, power, knowledge and the fear of the Lord.
i wanna apply this verse in my life (Isaiah 11:1-3)
" The spirit of the Lord shall rest upon ME, The spirit of wisdom, and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.MY delight is in the fear of the Lord."
Everything works out according to His plan in my life and i surrender completely to Him.
I guess i don't really believe in new year resolutions but i do believe in the word of God and living my life according to it.I might not be the best christian around but I am trying to be the best child to my living God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home