Monday, February 16, 2004

after a loooong time.......

Finally~! *pheww*
been trying to make posts but somehow it keeps getting deleted or the page cant load and worse still...my template keeps disappearing!!! Anyways, will try and see to that as soon as i'm done with work and all. Have got a test on tuesday--Media Law (really sucky subject!) as well as a MOJOR submission on wednesday which is the tv commercial i've been working on for the past couple of weeks.
Just got back from Myanmar today as well. Family vacation i could wriggle my way out of plus it was my cousins wedding. But glad i went anyway. Had fun and although i didnt get to see much of Yangon at all....i did get to spend time with my family so that was great.
Have got a few more pictures to marker render and a few more to draw.Hoping to get some sleep before i continue but really doubt that's possible. Lord give me strength to carry on at least till wednesday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home