Thursday, March 18, 2004

Is the mind of my spirit in perfect agreement with the life of the Son of God in me, or am i mentally rebellious and defiant?Am i alowing the mind of Christ to be formed in me?

I guess most of the time we let everything around take control of how we feel and of how we think. Sometimes it's easier to just give in than to fight for what we believe is right. Sometimes its just so easy to give up and fall crashing cause you've become so numb. Everything repeats itself in a cycle and everything becomes so monotonous.
I fall. Many times. I attempt to get up. Many times. Sometimes its easy when someone picks you up.Other times you gotta struggle to your feet. Sometimes its easier to stay down on the gravel. But most of the time.... when you've gotten up, dusted off, the view is much nicer when you're standing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home