Monday, April 05, 2004

Feelin much better now and have managed to study 2 chapters of e-comm. But suddenly feeling sorta sad and homesick. Maybe its just the cold pills messing up my head. I think of home where when i'm sick...my mom looks in on me and makes me a hot drink...and takes my temperature. She wakes up in the middle of the night just to check on me and brings me water. And somehow just her touch makes you feel all better even when your nose is still dripping like a faucet.
I guess its the lil' things that matters most.
I've been living away from home for the past 4 years. And it's pretty fine.I'm used to being away from home. I almost never get homesick.I'm pretty much independant and have my own little life goin on here in cyber. But I guess this year i'm starting to realise how important my family really is to me. Cause now.....there's no one to make me a hot cup of milo!!!! *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home