Saturday, April 17, 2004

It's Saturday~!~!~!~!~! Gosh haven't slept-in in ages! But now that i'm awake......I have no idea what to do with myself. All alone in cyber...not miserable...but....lonely? perhaps......bored? noooooooo.....i've decided to clean up a bit. Picking up my trsh off the floor....stacking my clothes neatly.......doing the laundry......ack! Is this what its gonna be like for the next 13 weeks!!!!!!! crap!!!
I miss those 3 fellas who are in S'wak right now visiting caves and all.....I miss my laughing buddy who's back in M'ka. It's been 3 days since i last laughed! Sad ain't it. I miss the whacky songwriter who's hmm......where on erath IS he??? I miss the 'RockStar' who's probly in Subang at church or something.And my housemates!!!!!
Owhh well......i'll get back to cleaning up the house. Cleaning takes away your bluessss. EEK! I'm turning into a Monica!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home