Sunday, June 13, 2004

stuff you don't really need to know

Me!
1. I'm a Christian and Jesus rocks!
2. My nick's Hoyden but I don't think I am one.
3. My friends call me Mel.
4. Some people call me Lisa. Only my mom calls me Lizzie.
5. I belong to the Foursquare Gospel Church in USJ/ Bkt Mertajam.
6. I have a lil red figurine on my monitor which says 'Smile, God loves you', and i love that very much .
7. I support independant music makers.
8. I love music!.
9. I play the organ, guitar and a bit of the keyboards.
10. I'm taking Media Innovation in MMU.
11. I love coffee!
12. I'm obsessed with notebooks.(as in books with pages)
13. The first cassette i ever owned was OAG's 60's TV.
14. The first cd i ever owned was Alanis Morissette-Unplugged.
15. I have 3 different journals.
16. I love cookies and cream.
17. I think Cyberjaya is a pretty nice place to live in.
18. I think hokkien is the coolest language ever!
19. I love reading books about people's life, problems and anything weirdly funny.
20. My favourite authors are Adeline Yen Mah, Rohl Dahl and Douglas Adams, JK Rowling.
21. I hate programming.
22. I think wireless networks are great
23. I want a mac powerbook
24. I used to do gymnastics and synchronized swimming.
25. I cant play sports anymore cause i hurt my back.
26. I love writing and i think i should have been in mass comm instead of design.
27. I absolutely hate being late!
28. I don't wear makeup.
29. My favourite colors are black and red.
30. I'm ok with new age music.
31. I think the sitar is a cool instrument.
32. Christmas is my favourite time of the year.
33. I'm allergic to cats, dust mites and various airborn things.
34. I love chocolate.
35. I love black and white photography.
36. I love watching movies...
37. But more than often i sleep through them.
38. I think I should have been born in the Hippy era.
39. I love ethnic stuff.
40. I'm more than often labeled as Grunge or a Rocker Chic.
41. For some strange reason my friends think I'm black.
42. I'm a Sun, Sea and Sand kinda person.
43. I laugh out loud when i read Archie and Calvin and Hobbes.
44. I like drawing cartoons.
45. I think I should have dreads.
46. I've named my PC Jimmy- we're very much involved-inseperable actually.
47. I always wear bracelets, necklaces and anklets.
48. I will bunjee jump and sky dive before I die.
49. I think I have the coolest mom ever.
50. I think I've just revealed too much about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home