Wednesday, October 20, 2004

A. D. D

Grrrr i hate doing this stewpid thesis and this situation analysis crap. Its driving me bonkers! I feel so mentally drained. This stuff is supposed to be easy for me! All i need to do is research then write!!! But i feel like my mind's put on hold. I can't seem to concentrate. All i manage every hour or so is TWO paragraphs and then i'm *poof* a million miles away.
It's strange but i think i have attention deficit disorder. I was lying down getting ready for bed then suddenly felt like i wanted to use my soap dispenser. So i get up and rummaged thru my cupboard so i can find my soap dispenser which i've had for one and a half years but never used then filled it up with soap.
And then I was about to go make a cup of coffee but somehow i ended up in my room sorting through my laundry.
And now, i'm supposed to be looking for MAOIs (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) but goodness knows how i ended up in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home