Saturday, November 13, 2004

You sang to us the first day at class way back in primary 2
You delivered a speech to the teachers and
offered a cendera mati instead of a cendera hati way back in primary 6.
You filled my boring sunday school sessions with lotsa laughter
when Marguarette didnt even know what the gifts of the Holy Spirit were.
We oogled and giggled at the silly churchy guys.
You were Mrs. Brad Pitt and David Duchovny and Russel Crowe!
My best days in high school were with you.
You were my Alanis Morissette and Diana Krall kaki
We're hippies at heart.
You stood by through heartaches and falls.
You excepted my faults and saw the best in me when i couldnt see anything at all...
You're my moms third daughter.
You drove all the way 'just to see me' when all i had to say was 'I'm feeling sad today'
You call me when i send you silly messages.
You're NOT a bimbo.
What's mine is yours. What's yours....I've borrowed and will return.
Your boyfriend's kinda gross but hey if you love him, I love him too!
I just wanna thank you for being true, for being there when no one else was, for being my best friend and I LOVE you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home