Monday, July 11, 2005

what a morning

I'm back in Cyber for the week. Just spent my morning walking round STAD trying to settle my graduation stuff.
Turns out I have to hand in my MUET slip before the Examinations and Records Unit (ERU) can put me on the university graduation list. And being quite the stoner in Alpha I don't know if i collected my slip. So I gotta head down to the Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia and get a copy.
And then the lady from ERU checked my FCM graduation list and...I"M NOT LISTED!
SO I head over to the FCM office and try to clear things out. Turns out I'm one subject short! The record didn't show that I had taken a credit transfer for my Bahasa Melayu paper. I think I remember getting that done in Beta. But then again, Beta was quite a blur so I might have forgotten to hand in the form. *shrug*
SO now, i gotta run back to Bangsar and dig up my SPM cert, which I found by the way, and then head over to MPM and get my MUET slip and then rush back to Cyber and hand it all in by WED/Thurs. Or else, I just don't graduate. Hehh.

2 Comments:

Blogger .anna.begins. said...

Eek! Blur lar you beb. Heh...don't worry. You'll grad ;)

2:36 PM  
Anonymous afzan said...

wahahahow that sounds kalut!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home