Friday, August 12, 2005

Birthday greetings~

To two very special guys, Happy Birthday!.

Jia Wern, you crack me up with your talk of comics and movies and I truly enjoyed our talks at IF camp. And hey you're not color blind. You just see different hues from the rest of us. :p It would be boring if you saw things our way.

Wee Liem, there's too much to say. You've seen me through good times and bad and you still stuck by. Thank you for being REAL to me. Really appreciate your simple gestures, your lil notes, milo stuck on doors and the red-bald-smiley dude. I miss hanging out with you. Yes you're still my favourite guitarist/bassist. But I've never seen you play the bass!! LOL

I wish you guys a very Blessed Birthday and although I'm not in Cyber to give you great big hugs and to dance in the haze with you, do know you're always close at heart. My life wouldn't be the same without you.
Cheers!~

1 Comments:

Anonymous onionymous said...

THANKYOU!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home