Sunday, August 28, 2005

I've learnt......

I've learnt that 7 x 7 = 49
I've learnt to use the word 'thing' more wisely
I've learnt that some people can be such pricks
I've learnt to overlook weakness and find a 'good' thing in a person
I've learnt that I can be alone although I hate being left alone
I've learnt to maximise my use of illustrator and photoshop
I've learnt that friends come and go
I've learnt that some friends stay forever
I've learnt that I need you
I've learnt that home is where the heart is
I've learnt that I can be creative when i put my heart into it
I've learnt that I take joy in the little things.
I've learnt that I'm easily pleased and that's a good thing.
I've learnt to be contented, despite whatever situation I'm in
I've learnt that I can be emo at times
I've learnt to control that, and channel my emo-ness towards a positive side
I've learnt to say 'NO!'
I've learnt that learning is an on-going process
I've learnt that Love takes you a long way.
I've learnt to Love.

2 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

:) good on ya! ;)

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great. I'm sure you'd be interested in online marketing. It isn't anything special but have a look at online marketing.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home