Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bamboo Ladder

I want a bamboo ladder. Dun ask me why. I just want one. SO if you know where to get a bamboo ladder. Just leave me a message alrighty?


Whitey might be back this evening! Weehoo!

Songs that soothed my pensive ghost:
Frou Frou - Let Go
Plumb - Cut
Rufus Wainright - Across the Universe
Jimmy Eat World - Drugs for Me
The Album Leaf - The Audio Pool
The Album Leaf & Sigur Ros - Streamside
Everlast - Broken
KT Tunstall - Heal Over
Explosions In The Sky
- Your Hand In Mine
- Home
- To West Texas
- The Sky Above, The Field Below
- Snow & Lights
- Remember me as a time of day
- Six days at the bottom of the ocean
- Yasmin The light

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is well written. Dont't stop. Maybe you can make a comment about my hilton hotel las vegas nevada related blog.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home