Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm tired.
I just woke up but I feel like I was running a marathon the whole night. To be sound asleep yet dreaming of a dozen artless miseries.
It's not like I wanna be in this place. It's not like I've put myself here. Heck I don't even know what this place is. But it really sucks.
You don't understand what it's like. Well I am trying. I still feel like I'm doin this alone. Heh. Maybe I am. He's here i know. But a lil' bit of human encouragement wouldn't hurt right.
This isn't real. I hate to have to keep talking to myself to calm myself down. Or to keep having to tell myself It will all be okay. I can't seem to convince myself anymore.
Hehh....whatever. Go back to your blissful lives.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to congratulate you with the nice work with the blog! I have one too. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

It's a attention deficit disorder quiz site/blog. It pretty much covers attention deficit disorder quiz related stuff.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real nice blog! I've added it to my bookmarks!

I have a hallmark gift card site. It pretty much covers hallmark gift card related stuff.
Come by my site anytime and check it out. :-)

9:59 AM  
Anonymous friend said...

it'll be ok, you'll be ok...
you're right... He's there alright ;)
blessed is he(she) who sees and believes
but even more blessed is he(she) who does not see, and yet, believes

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home