Monday, October 03, 2005

fine

8:00 : Logged in to Scrumptiously Crunchable
8:05 : Logged out.
8:25 : Logged in to Scrumptiously Crunchable
8:30 : Logged out.
9:00 : Logged in to Scrumptiously Crunchable
9:10 : Logged out.
10:00 : Logged in to Scrumptiously Crunchable
10:10 : Logged out.
1:04 : Logged in to Scrumptiously Crunchable

Its the feeling you get when you have so much you wanna say but You don't know how to say it. You fear that it might come out all wrong. Or maybe I don't really have anything to say but I just have the constant need to type or talk.
Or maybe what I wanna say should be said directly to you and not in here.
Who's you?
Come to think of it, there's so many 'you's so who am I actually talking about? Talking to.
This book is messing up my head. These chapters are meaningless. I should write my own story. But I can't do it. Alone.
Aloof. You are. Baffling. Fine.
Whatever.
She's an island.

1:14 : Logged Out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home site. Financial freedom work from home.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Adrian: PRESS RELEASE: ABOUT THE BEST WORK FROM HOME PROSPECT AND WHY LISTED ON GOOGLE AND YAHOO NEWS ABOUT THE LINK ABOVE work from home

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home