Monday, March 06, 2006

The Mom weekend

Weekend with my mom was awesome!!! Especially Friday night when we chilled at palm Springs with Felicia & Jo.
Mom, you're just soooo hillarious!
Here's what Jessica and mom thought was a condom packet. And Jess was like "Put it away!! put it away!! Mom's coming! And when my mom appeared at the doorway, she was like "Lizzie!!! What are you doing with a condom!!!"
Image hosting by Photobucket

My weekend was also great cause i finally found an "M" to replace the old one that broke!! I'm complete again!
Image hosting by Photobucket

OWhh and here's what I'm currently devouring.
Image hosting by Photobucket

ahh BLISS~!~!~!

2 Comments:

Blogger .anna.begins. said...

*grin*
glad you had a good time with your mom.
my housemates are away and they gave me permission to read all their books!!! wheeeeeeeee...so many books...but no time to read them all! argh.

9:17 AM  
Blogger hoyden said...

i'll help!!!!
ehh wait...my own stack havne't finished also.
hahah
we'll come visittttttt.
yeay!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home