Monday, April 24, 2006

... sigh...

I didn't get to catch Sgt. Weener Arms (SWA) last gig together.
I didn't get to go to Melaka to watch PG165 and AVE at botb.
I didn't get to go to Borders at The Curve for Klue Words & Tunes.
Neither did I get to go to FGC, USJ for service.
A super packed weekend which I didn't have any part of.
I spent the entire weekend in bed.
(well except for Saturday morning where I had to go help out with The Star RAGE-Spirit Of KL event.)
maybe I really did need the rest. *shrug*

But I finally watched Passion Of Christ!
Yes yes i'm a little backward. I couldn't bring myself to watch it before. And since Alex had an original dvd of the movie, Bel, Gloria & I headed over to his place to watch.
Now my sister told me to be prepared and bring a whole box of tissues.
I didn't use them.
And Jessica also said that after the movie i'd be lying awake thinking about how Jesus died and suffered for us.
I fell asleep almost immediately when my head touched the pillow.
The last thing she said was, "After the movie, you'll love Jesus more"
And boy was she right. That was more than just a movie. It was so real. HE is so real.
His Love abounds and his Grace is sufficient for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home