Tuesday, May 02, 2006

i want... but i must


I want to:
  • take part in a protest rally just for the heck of it. (haha, you tree hugger!)
  • go bald again (but this time it better be for a good cause or i'm certain my parents would disown me)
  • run around Kelana Square with a scissors in my hand yelling "chocolate cheerios!"
  • sit here doing absolutely nothing. yupps that's right. Just enjoy the air conditioning and EITS.
  • laze by the beach. alaa Palm Spring's swimming pool pun boleh la.
  • write a book
  • have my work displayed in a gallery

But alas. I must :
  • finish my review ( its like a couple of months overdue)
  • complete a web layout
  • write out my treatment for a short film
  • design 2 logos
  • get a start on a few articles
  • and get my portfolio in order
Blehh. I wish i had a big white sheet of paper to draw on. To start anew.
I've had too much of Imogen Heap for today.
Get me outta here!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

My thoughts exactly..
So many things I WANT ..
Go to europe..
Have my cupboard STOCKED with alco..
Be a bimbo for life..
hahhaa..
:P

missing ya babe.
:)

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home