Friday, May 12, 2006

Skinnamarinkydinkydink

It's a ho ho ho holidayyyyyyyy~!~!~
I've been sketching, sewing and raving on about Zack Kim! Now my housemate thinks he's super cool too and we have plans to stalk him and be all creepy shadow-ers cause he lives in my building. muahahaha.
( i'm kidding i'm kidding. Or maybe not. tee hee.)
Well, we did shadow a certain Malaysian hockey player round town once. lol. ahem. It was totally Julie's idea!!!

Anyway, my fern is doing great! It's like growing and stuff.
Yes....
Doing what lil potted ferns do...
heh.

Next!
The song! It's not done. The mommies at church will probly just have to settle for poems recited by their kids written by yours truly. or we'll just wring it and play "You're my sunshine!" or that song from The Elephant Show:

Skinnamarinkydinkydink
Skinnamarinkydoo
I - Love - You!!

Skinnamarinkydinkydink
Skinnamarinkydoo
I - Love - You!!

I love you in the morning and in the afternoon
I love you in the evening, underneath the moon

Skinnamarinkydinkydink
Skinnamarinkydoo
I - Love - You!!


My mom on the other hand, loves the songs i've emailed her. She now answers her phone saying "Hi! Rock & Roll Queen speaking!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous glogurl said...

he lives in our building?????????????????

12:12 AM  
Blogger hoyden said...

haha.
ok maybe not our block exactly.
but somewhere nearby la.
tee hee.
ok we shall stop being all creepy and groupie-like now.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home