Saturday, June 17, 2006

Live Wire

"God above all the world in motion
God above all my hopes and fears
And I don't care what the world throws at me now
I'm gonna be alright!" Hillsongs - Salvation Is Here


My week at home has been awesome!!! Had lots of ME time and it's been just really refreshing. :)
I was really bummed bout not being able to go to Sabah with the local missions team, but i guess I really needed this time to stay here and rest, to gather my thoughts again and to get energized and to prepare myself for the new job.

These days i've been bouncing off the walls and that's even without my daily dose of coffee! Imagine if i was fueled by caffeine too! LOL. But due to my bouncy state, i ended up injuring myself a lil. I hurt my back on Thursday and my foot on Friday.
Now, details of how the injury happened will be withheld to save me from further embarassment. But i think for the next few days, i'll be sitting down quietly and containing my hyperactivity.

"Happy is the man who trust in God! He is full of JOY and full of LIFE!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home