Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Quick updates:

* New job's going swell! Cept that its really cold in that ice box.

* The plants are umm... ok. except that the Fern almost died. It was all droopy cause i forgot to water it over the weekend. :p

* This blogger has been sick since Saturday. One of those sore throat / fever things. This is not good. Not good at all.

* I'm missing Esther who's flown off to Australia. I'm gonna be missing Rachel who leaves for NZ this weekend. *sigh* I wanna fly off somewhere tooooooo.

* I see far less of the Cyber peeps than i'd like to. Changes. There's more to come.

* I still wish i'd gone for Sabah missions. I wonder how the Phillipines team is doing though? They get back today!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger felicia said...

yeah. tell me bout it. everyone's leaving the country for somewhere. bleh. come we fly off somewhere too? for hols at least... =P

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home