Friday, June 30, 2006

speeding bullets

Stoning at the office today. I got back at 4ish from watch Superman!!! I know a lot of people didn't like it but maybe those people never really watched Superman while they were growing up. *shrug*
I kinda liked it. It brought back fond memories! I had to bite my lip when they played the opening title sequence i was soooo gonna just burst out humming the theme Song. LOL.
Definately back to old school. I could just picture Christopher Reeves and all. heh.
I think i had a grand childhood. Complete with Superman, Star Wars and The Twilight Zone. Ok none of those coincide with each other but whatever. Owh but you know what would be cool??!!! If they remade Who Framed Roger Rabbitt That was my ultimate favourite movie. I even still have those miniature toy models of Roger Rabbit and Baby Herman! And Jessica Rabbit's so damn HOT!
ANYWAYYY.... back to Superman.... It was cool. but NOTE TO SELF: Think twice before you sit next to 0n10n5. He's sick. REAL sick. :p

=================
I did manage to catch Lied on Traxx.FM last night. Just snippets though as I was driving around. I think its sooo cool that they took this change to promote other bands like Ferns and Lunarin (i think). Like i said, i only heard snippets. And i missed the round where they played my 2 favouritest songs Binky and Oceans Part. *sigh*
owhh well. Aku nak private session weih! haha.
Btw, you can come watch Lied perform at Moonshine on 13th July at The Laundry @ The Curve.

=================
I just found out what the Spanish part of the song by Shakira-Hips Don't Lie mean.
You know the part where Wyclef goes "Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa." And she says "Oh baby, when you talk like that, you make a woman go mad”
So guys, next time you’re dancing with some chick at a club, try leaning in close and saying, “What’s your name, pretty lady? My house? Your house?”
Apparently it drives us wild. :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home