Thursday, July 20, 2006

From The Inside Out

A thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace

Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing You praise

Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

In my heart and my soul
Lord I give You control
Consume me from the inside out

Lord let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love you from the inside out

Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord my soul cries out . Hillsongs United


The song has been playing on my iTunes for the past few weeks. The more i hear it the more i see what i should be doing.
The message received while i was prayed over was :
Matthew 9:17 (NIV) "Neither do men pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved."

Its a contsant struggle to live right and renew your mind. But i've learnt to give it all. Not just part of me. But all of me. To give Him control. To let Him consume me from the inside out.

Lately I've been called to rethink my purpose. To re evaluate visions and to check on my passions. Am I still going the right way? I don't really know. But I do know that He's brought me this far. He's got it all mapped out. I'm just trusting. I know my God will lead me. So no matter what happens, I will yet Praise You! My savior and My Lord.

2 Comments:

Blogger .anna.begins. said...

Hey beb.
That song's been playing in my head the whole week too. You have the mp3?! I want!!! Heh.

Song's been reminding me that in the end...what we do, is not for ppl...but for Him.

Love ya *HUGZ*

8:25 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

sent to you liau!
love ya too!

Meet up soon?
*hugz*

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home