Saturday, September 16, 2006

barriers

So what are these barriers that keep people from reaching anywhere near their real potential? The answer to that can be found in another question, and that's this: Which is the most universal human characteristic - fear or laziness?- Waking Life


Aside from the circumstances, pulling myself out of it, i'm at a place where I'm yearning for more yet i'm contented. Somewhat restless in contentment.
I need to refocus, but... there's just a whole circus going on in here.

I'm trying. But i fall every so often. Forgive me.
There's too much drama sometimes. I like my white empty spaces. I tend to zone-out.
Just for once, let me be.

I'm praying for you. Got me worried with the near accident. But I thank God for his hand over you guys. I admire your passion. You guys are meant for so much more! Keep on rocking! I hope this weekend opens up a door of even more blessings.

I'm praying for you too. Do know that i'd never judge you. I spoke out of concern. I don't like the person you're becoming. I miss the old you. We really do still care for you a whole lot. I hope you'll put down the defensive front and realise life is so much more than that square box you've put yourself in right now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home