Monday, October 02, 2006

mending

I'm getting lazy these days. Blogging doesn't come as easily. Maybe cause i tend to compartmentalize my thoughts and now there's just too much to say and so much more which i can't say.

Anyway, a new week has begun and there's alreday so much i've got to do and so much i've got to catch up on. I took off for the weekend, to a place I consider my sanctuary. I just needed the space and time.

I enjoyed the company. the food and my time with The Big Guy. Just the thing i so needed. Thank you for having me over and for the awesome time there. And thank you for making the trip even more wothwhile. Was great seeing you again.

It's October. Another month I usually dread. But things seem different this year. Maybe growing older ain't so bad after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home