Tuesday, October 17, 2006

stand in you alone

Stand
by Reuben Morgan

Take my heart
Take my whole life Lord
I am Yours
Everything to be for You an offering

I stand in You alone
My hope is in no other name
I trust in what i can't see
Though the storms are raging
I stand on You alone

In this world
For me to live is Christ
To see Your face i know is life
So i will live to worship You

I stand in You alone
My hope is in no other name
I trust in what i can't see
Though the storms are raging
I stand on You alone

I surrender all
I surrender all to You
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've got 5 more weeks to get in shape. I'm still not there yet. Lord i'm not worthy. And i definately can't do this alone. I keep asking myself "Why me?" and what are You trying to teach me. I still don't get it. These ups and downs. I don't know what's real anymore. How I long to just hear you again.
And you came to me in a song. Yes Lord i surrender all to you....

I'm deeply encouraged by you. Just thought you should know that. I'm picking myself up again, and pressing on.

I'm happiest when i'm with you guys. Today i'm aching and bruised. But it's the right kind of aches and bruises. :)
Lets Break~!

--------------------------------------------------------
How Great A Father's Love

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home