Thursday, October 05, 2006

what's the opposite of a nightmare?

When you're sick and pumped up on meds, you tend to dream bout the weirdest stuff ever!

I dreamt, I was having ice-cream with you. We were at Baskins and we'd ordered this HUGEE bowl of Chocolate chip, Butter Peacan and a Caramel something or another. The others were there too and it seemed like a scene out of an Archie comic. You know, where the gang's all gathered at the Chocklit Shop having sodas and ice-cream.
And then i woke up feeling hungry, and missing all you guys a lot!! Feels like we haven't hung out in ages!! *sigh..*

Awhile later, I dreamt I was gonna run a marathon. So I was at this really nice field with hundreds of other people. And the gun went off and i started to run. I was at the leading pack when i realised... everyone else behind was walking....and i thought, ehh... that's strange. So i looked around and there was this huge banner that said "WALKathon" So i slowed down and then i was being cut by all these people who seemed to be walking faster than me. And what d'ya know... i came in last. Even old folks and kids with their dogs had cut me off.
Blehh.... dumb dream. But then again.... it was sort of entertaining cause as i was walking i kept seeing Jason Han doing back flips. Just so bizzare i tell ya!

And in between all that was strewn with snippets of conversations i had throughout the day. Most of which was the conversation I had with you. Thanks for calling. It was just great to hear your voice again. Although I probly have never said it before, but I miss you a whole lot.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger afu-chan said...

and i tot i was the only one with weird dreams.

the other day, i had this dream into being tricked into becoming a vampire, and then i managed to escape from the vampire lair, during a commotion when a werewolf of some sort busted in and stole the vampire's secret weapon hidden in a carriage.

sounds really familiar doesn't it, heh.

get well soon beb!
in the meantime, enjoy the sweet, funny dreams!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

hey there! I'm not sure you remember me, but you posted a comment on my blog ages ago and there was a link to your website. I can't believe you're still posting.. tha'ts so cool! Hehe.

Feel free to check out my blog sometime.
http://www.beckyloo.com/blog

I moved it to my own personal server.

Take care!

Becky

12:41 AM  
Blogger hoyden said...

Afzan
i'd rather do without the dreams.
I need good peaceful sleep for once.
heh.
Anyway, hope you're doin okay this fasting month!
I can't wait for raya!!!
Wheeee~!~!

12:28 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

Becky,
owh wow! I used to read your blog pretty often. And then you suddenly stopped or perhaps you moved elsewhere. But its good to hear from you!
I'll definately continue reading the new space.

Thanks for dropping by!

12:30 PM  
Blogger EstheR said...

Mellll... being in Ktan makes me feel all the more i can't live without u guys.. U colour up my life.. Love you..

Ehter

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home