Thursday, November 09, 2006

ugh...

oy humbug!
I'm ill.
like 6 trips to the toilet plus 2 puking sessions kinda ill.

I'm hungreh! someone make me a damn cheesecake! Owh and i'd like one Chicken McDeluxe and a chocolate sundae tooo!
While we're at it.... i'm craving for Tom Yam noodles. From that specific stall back in BM. and STEAMBOAT!!!!! *drool* ok maybe not. I tend to burn my tongue whenever we have steamboat.

Satay celup perhaps? huhu. I sure hope i'm better by tomorrow! Cause Melacca, here I come~!
WheeEE cheese tarts! Nyonya Laksa!
sigh... even that porridge place seems inviting.
i need FOOOOODDDDD! RAWR!

1 Comments:

Blogger .anna.begins. said...

Mel's cravin for food?!
Whau..someone PLEASE get her some!

*HUGZ*
Hope you're doing ok. Get well soon k.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home