Wednesday, January 03, 2007

all things new...

Isa 43:19
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

we're 3 days into the new year, and i feel sorta well.... NEW!
heh. Well put aside the lack of sleep, the slight cold and the shoulder ache, yeah i'm almost as good as new.

The New Year weekend was simply amazing and I think i spent the most time thinking and reevaluating my life in 4 days, more than i have the past few months.

I got a lot of stuff sorted out and i'm glad for that. I've patched up some friendships and strengthened others, i've rediscovered my purpose and have had new passions ignited in me.

I've realised how much I love the people in my life and especially the few i spent new years with. I thank 'you' for coming down to spend new years in KL. I'm missing your company already.

I'm glad for the few who joined us in reflecting and praying while the others were doing the countdown. That moment was priceless and you probrably have no idea how much that moment meant for me, but i just wanna say i'm glad to have moved into
the new year with you guys.

Well one major change this year would be the departure of FatBoySlim. It feels like i've just gotten to know you and then you're leaving. In a couple of hours time, you'll be on your way. I'm gonna miss you a whole load man. But hey... I'll be looking forwad to our beach vacation okay. ;)

I shall be taking things slower this year and focusing on the things which are on my priority list. NAGLP being the top on that list. So i hope you guys are as excited as I am about all that is in store for us this year!

Good or bad, just bring it on. Cause as Jack said, 'The harder the better!'

1 Comments:

Blogger Woman said...

Happy new year too schmoodiedooo!! :D

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home