Wednesday, January 31, 2007

project 28

Its day 31 of 2007!

January's been great so far and i'm pretty excited about February! I was just thinking to myself as i browsed through 3191 that it would be really cool to take a snapshot of my mornings too.

I love the mornings! I'm gonna start a series called '28'. With it, would I be able to tell you what kind of morning i was having? Or what my day is gonna be like? Would i be able to be creative enough to fill up all those 28 days with pretty, insightful and artistic pictures?

Well i'll try.

So for the entire month of February, I'll be putting up one picture a day of my mornings. No matter where I am, i'll make sure one picture's up. *crosses fingers*

If anyone wants to join me too, that would be awesome~

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

*waves! waves!! like a kiddy at school who wants to answer all the questions in class* ( keeping the nerd thing alive! )
I wanna help!
I wanna help!

uhm, but then you'll just get me with my uncombed hair and pictures of hkl..
damn, i AM boring..

hahahaha

10:18 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

haha
nevermind!
take pics of a hysteractomy or something!
lolz

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home