Monday, February 12, 2007

i'm not you!

i hate it when you make it sound like i'm some big slacker.
like i dun give a rip bout the 'important' things in life.
i hate it when you start telling me how to live my life and that my visions and the things i'm passionate about is just a waste of time.
sometimes i think, you think i'm a joke.
i hate it that you're so uptight and when you get all caught up in this stupid money making endeavor and when you remind me of all things material.
I'm sorry i don't flow that way. I still live on sunshine and fresh air and i still think everything will be okay.
Naive i may be. But i'd like to think that's where faith comes into play.
Now don't you start belittling that too.
I'm not concerned by the things that you deem important, neither do i aspire to lead the same kind of lifestyle you do.
so stop telling me how to live my life and reminding me that i'm useless.
I don't need you to 'save' me cause i'm doing perfectly fine on my own!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger .anna.begins. said...

Hey babe...
*HUGZ*
What happened?
I miss you!!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

just needed to vent
long story.
:)
i miss you too

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home