Sunday, March 25, 2007

...

Over the past couple of days, i've heard some stuff which has left me feeling sort of uneasy... things which have made me realise that the saddest thing in life is when you don't live up to your full potential. Or when you don't realise that you're meant for so much more.

Life can be very unforgiving and i do not want to be living in regrets. I've watched and learnt from others' mistakes and I wonder why I still live the way I do and settle for such mediocrity. I think sometimes we settle for 'good enough' when God has intended for us 'The BEST'

I don't think its wrong to want more. I don't mean in a material sense, but wanting more in the sense of respect and standing and being influential and wanting more in where we are in life, or where we are in our walk with God.

I feel like i've lost a lot in the last couple of months. Self worth, respect, value and maybe I've even felt a lil' lost in where i stand before God. It's sad to wake up each day not knowing what drives you. We've all read the book, but have come nowhere close to finding out what that purpose is! So for now, i'll be taking a break. From all my searching and from all my wallowing. I don't exactly know where i'm headed right now, and i hate this person i'm becoming or whom i've become.

So till i find ME again, I'll keep myself at bay. I hope you'll be patient and forgive me if i don't avail myself....
I've deleted all messages, i've emptied my mail box, maybe i'll delete my blogs. *shrug*
They all don't seem to matter anymore...

2 Comments:

Blogger .anna.begins. said...

before you delete you blog and all the comments,

i just wanted you to know,

i love you, beb.

*HUGZ*

11:16 PM  
Blogger lenard said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
let it liveeeeee
let it liveeeeeeeeeeeeee

seriously, let it live =]

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home