Friday, March 09, 2007

the fly that almost got me killed

i got you instead!!!!!!!
SUCKA!!!!

but please... all you other drivers out there....
ignore the fly/mosquito and concentrate on the road!!!

Despite what they say about girls being able to multitask better than guys....
not true for me.

i'm no multitasker.
I tune people out while i'm watching TV.
really.... no one else exist in this little world of mine. Disturb me when i'm watching The OC or
something and i'll snap you into little itsy bitsy pieces.
Try me.

I can't talk and type at the same time,
I can't drive and kill mosquitoes/flies at the same time. (obviously)
I can't do housework and talk simultaneously.
I can't eat while i'm reading.

But i CAN take a dump while reading.
So yeay! I can multitask after all.

(That's probrably a really uncool thing to say but... whatever. =D )

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

*high 5! *

3:49 PM  
Blogger neo said...

* very nice *

4:53 AM  
Blogger .anna.begins. said...

*rolls on the floor laughing*


but please beb....
pay attention to the road!

dinner sometime this week, please?

2:49 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

na~!
yes lets!!!!
anyday except wed, thurs and fri.

6:55 PM  
Blogger enochboy said...

Here's a thought. If someone invented a mobile defecating machine. You'll be all set. Lets dumb and drive. ;)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home