Monday, March 19, 2007

questions cont.

2) What have i learned in the past month?

- I write a lot of notes to myself which i don't take heed of
- There is no shame in what kind of house you live in, what car you drive or what phone you carry.
- Expensive food DOES NOT taste any better.
- I often indulge in cookies and that's okay.
- I hate fire crackers.
- Reading calms me.
- I love Yasmin Ahmad's movies.
- The news although depressing is actually pretty interesting.
- I actually like mandarin/canto/korean dramas. *blush*
-
I stop listening to music when i'm depressed.
- I get all moody when i haven't got my daily dose of chocolates
-
I CAN live without Jimmy.
- I'm more independent now, than any previous point in my 23 years of life.
- It is not impossible to please God.
- this isn't new, but its good to be reminded: change is the only constant

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous steph yong said...

dearest darling mel....i wuv you.

i wish this place had yahoo messenger... *growl*

9:52 AM  
Blogger hoyden said...

steph!!!!!!
i miss you tons!!!
can't you like use Meebo or smtg?
miss talking to you ler.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous steph said...

my big boss sits directly behind me ler. @_@ takbley takbley!!!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home