Tuesday, April 17, 2007

where on earth....



The girls i grew up with


the bouquet



tourist sights that most locals haven't seen

well i've been up north, down south and up north again and finally centralised. =) I've visited museums, hung out at cafe's, got dolled up, worked odd jobs, freelanced, attended a funeral, obtained a new shelf of books, found true friends, lost some too, drove long distance, grew up, cried a lot, got angry a lot, and thought about the things i'm passionate about.

I still want articles published, my own gallery show, a book published and songs recorded. I'm still me. More reserved, but a little bolder, contemplative and stoic some days, but friendly and approachable the next.

I've realised that sometimes people might squelch your dreams and put you down, or make you believe that you aren't good enough. All that matters is what YOU believe. God doesn't make junk. Sometimes situations and circumstances work against you and life is indeed unfair. If only you knew half of what's been thrown my way over the past month... I'm still okay.

Press on.

To you, I'm sorry that you're in the same boat as me right now, but don't give anxiety room to settle in okay. You really are meant for so much more. I have faith in you. *hugz*

3 Comments:

Anonymous steph yong said...

MEL! time to meet up for dinner...or sumthing!!!. :) :) :)
next week!!! muah muah muah (dinner's on me)

11:58 AM  
Anonymous NZX said...

can u pay for my dinner too???

3:07 AM  
Blogger hoyden said...

chocky wockies~!!
woohoo~! Dinner on Steph~!

NZX: come up to KL la. =D

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home