Thursday, May 24, 2007

i'm off~


I'll be leaving in a few hours. I'm not exactly prepared and i'm scared shit about the whole trip.
No i don't fear flying or traveling or even having to pee in the bush.
I just don't feel very prepared.
Maybe its cause i've had too much on my mind lately.
Maybe it's cause i've been slacking in my walk.
Yea yea wrong time to slack right when you're going to some island which isn't exactly in the safe zone and when you're gonna be visiting a cult village and you're gonna be far out of the city with possibly no connection with the outside world. (drama queen that I am)
Mannn... i must've been stupid to agree to this.
But owhh well.... my bags are packed and i'm ready to go.
So do pray for me and the team.
and HOPEFULLY, i'll manage to get back and blog about it.
Insya-allah.
=D

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

babe! praying for you all the time!
and missing you so so so so so so so much!
cant wait to hear all the tall tales..
hugs and plenty of kisses!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home