Thursday, May 17, 2007

the need to...

The need to break free claws at me from the moment i wake up. I can't live a mundane life much longer. There's been so many changes yet, it all seems so familiar.
Dissatisfaction, un-accomplishments. It just boils down to not being in that place where you want to be.

I need to be inspired. I feel so..... uncreative.
Blehh.

At this juncture, in the midst of all the hustle and bustle of everyday life, i find myself pausing,
to listen to that inner voice, to listen to nature and the things around me.
To just be.
To lie awake in the wee hours of the morning and just listen to the raindrops on your window and the world stirring outside.

But sometimes all you need is to let loose and just act a lil' silly.

me and my silly house mate

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home