Friday, June 22, 2007

3 person day

I saw a lady walking in Bintang Walk with a construction helmet today.
Maybe she was epileptic.
I thank God all i have is the sniffles.

I saw a foreign lady with a mass of untamed carrot colored hair today.
I'm sure primping takes hours!
I thank God my wavy/curly/straight (ok just plain confused)-average looking hair is very tamable.

I went by the HQ today and met a nice old security guard who beamed up at me from his desk.
He was senile though, he forgot who i was 10 minutes later.
I thank God that I'm young and definitely not senile. (i just forget sometimes...on purpose)
---------------
"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospection." Anais Nin

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me so much of the 3 ladies I met while in The States...that was some freaky encounter. But a blessing nonetheless. :)

-MystiC-

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home