Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TMJD

I have a problem with my temporo-mandibular joint....

(wtf??)

That's the joint connecting your lower jaw and your skull. The joint that lets you open and close your mouth and chew from side to side. (0_o)

In short, my jaw is dysfunctional. heh.

It all started months (probably years) ago, when i realised i had trouble downing my breakfast. My jaw would sort of lock and i had to push it back into place before i could chew properly again.

Since it always happened in the morning and when it was cold, i assumed it was a sinus problem cause my genius physician said that sinusitis often triggers various problems in your ENT region.

So anyway, months later the problem's gotten worse and this clicking jaw has gotten to an intolerable level. I can't even eat sausages and potato wedges without having to realign my jaw every minute or so.

I'll be off to the dentist next week perhaps. In the mean time, do pray for me aight!

Read more about Temporo-Mandibular Jaw Dysfunction here.

2 Comments:

Blogger afu-chan said...

wow and i always thought jaw clicking is normal.

but the expression "to realign ur jaw" sounds interesting eh? like some horror movie or something. :p

11:28 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

hahahahahaha
owhh man
now you just made me sound like a freak
:p

gosh how are you????!!!!
i keep forgetting that you're back in Malaysia!
Don't know when i'll be back in BM but i'll definately give you a holler.
*hugz*

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home