Wednesday, September 19, 2007

sounds

Has anyone ever given much thought to sounds? Yeah sounds as in what you hear everyday. Not what's coming out of your ipod but sounds as in the ringing of a telephone or the clinking of keys or the tapping rhythm of feet. Well I was thinking of sounds the other day. I focused on every sound everything made. Gave me a headache after awhile, but here's my list of favourite sounds:

1. rain on my window
2. slish-slosh pants (nylon swishing against nylon)
3. the crisp sound of a turning page.
4. waves crashing
5. the sound of cereal gushing out of the box into a bowl.
6. night sounds of crickets and cicadas.
7. the rustle of leaves
8. your voice when you've just got up from sleep
9. a contented sigh
10. The sound the Transformers make when they "transform!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger afu-chan said...

3, 5, 8, 10!! (^-^)v

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home