Tuesday, October 23, 2007

why Friendster is funny

Cause I get messages like this:

Aaron: hey there.
you look really hott
can i get to know you?
where r u now?
still studyin or workin?

regards
Aaron

nOtTy: hai........can i have a coffee with u ;)

Vikram: hai how ru ?hope fine....anywhere nice photo u
keeping at friendster.Actually im Alor setar guy but working
at penang at one of the factory.My real name ravi/28/single.
Im open minded and social guy..Actually finding open minded and social girls.
if u interested can email me or pass me yr contact number as soon as posible,
i will call u.

mata: can i say something abt u honestly u are preety n sexy bt wen its ur head bold. u are much more beautiful in dat look miss melisa!!! not heart feeling!! add me n b frens!!

Eka: Finding artsy and intelligent people to talk to these days is becoming more of a rarity, and it's so nice to discover people who are! So I thought I'd just drop a random hello and see what happens. :)

Snoop: yo wassuuup.. hw r ya doin on neway fren?? 1st
thing i hope i dnt disturb u or sumtin ahh!? i
just tryin 2 get noe ya better gal...ahh yup u really
gorgeus ther...itz tht really u?? hehe...well this is
me...shan_strike@*******.com..hope u would add
me gal...no prob right..well this web iz 4 frenship... anythin 2 ask just ask me ok..hmmm donno wat 2 write..i think i gettin mumbling here right now....hey gal plz dnt hesitated 2 click me ok..therz no prob..just 1 click at tha left
site of mouse..hehehe..tell me bout u k...i donno y i just thought i should mail u tatz way i'm
doin now fren..if no prob u can leave ur contac num..hehee.. just jokin k..no hard feelinz gal..adios amigo

Kanna: cool.. GI Jane like Pictures!



Guess which one i actually replied to. =p

6 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

how come i never get msgs like that??! LOL >:P

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gross. That's why my profile is private. but look on the bright side, at least now you know you're gorgeous *wink*


Kannamuthi Ramasamy Thillavegam





Steph la. :p

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya! Why don't I get messages like that? Lol.

I think you replied to nOtTy...or Kanna. Maybe none. Haha!

-na-

9:39 PM  
Blogger maelstrom said...

I would say Vikram. He seems like a nice guy. Open minded and social. He's also honest; he told you his real name. ravi/28/single. He's probably in high demand; you would have to email him or pass him your contact number as soon as pos(s)ible. And he's not a cheapskate, he would call you.

Unlike nOtTy. He could only have a cup of coffee. And you would have to share with him. Or maybe he's just being naughty.

Mata on the other hand is probably a player. 'Not heart feeling', he said.

Eka wants to see what happens. I predict 'nothing'.

Aaron would probably have a chance, if he had type 'hotttttttttttttttttttttt' instead.

Snoop. I don't know. The way he types shows he's Chinese. His email shan_strike@___.com indicates that he's Indian. But when he ended with 'adios amigo', I was just plain confused.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Meowlisa said...

heyyy how come my frenster so bolin in comparison??!! my name is melissa too wat!! har har har

1:50 PM  
Blogger neo said...

yea yea...we get the picture...Mel so HAWTTTT!!! and Cute...and...Sizzling...and Sexy and .... the bomb la.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home