Sunday, November 18, 2007

clicks

I was browsing through some pictures the other day and i came across the ones we took at Perhentian, and that was 2 years back, so i think i'm due a beach holiday, but then, its monsoon season, so unless i'm taking part in the Monsoon Cup i doubt i'd be going to Terengganu anytime soon, although Terengganu is the 'featured' state this Visit Malaysia Year 2007, but whatever, cause I won't be going so why am i blogging about it?

I just wanted to do my part in 'promoting' Malaysia, and i think it's going well cause this is one of my first posts with lots of links linking to Malaysia and if you're like me, you'll like to click stuff too which brings you to more and more stuff to discover.

Btw, all the links i've put up are different and bring you to really exciting and informative sites. But I think i should throw in some pictures too so you'd have a preview of what exciting things are in store for you!





I like these =D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home