Monday, November 19, 2007

dear diary...

Dear Diary,

you are soooo pweeetyyy. I fell in love with you the moment i saw you. Your black and grey velvety body just felt so smooth in my hands.
I flipped you over and the tag said RM12 (!!!)

I couldn't believe my good fortune. And the naive, stupid, honest part of me thought the tag must have been wrong. So i took you to the sales girl who said, "Alamak! salah la. Buku ni cantik sangat. Takan gitu murah kan. Nasib baik kau beritahu. You nak beli ke? Nanti ye, saya letak tag yang betul"

And I stood there swearing at myself. Mentally kicking myself. But then I thought, a pretty little thing like you, must be fairly priced. And I shouldn't short change the talented designer who sold it to the manufacturers although they're probably ripping me off anyway.

So although you cost almost twice as much. I bought you. And i squeezed you tight cause you felt so hugable. Owh how i adore you. My dear dear diary.

Well i'll keep my other thoughts and poems for you for tomorrow. Hope my shelf's comfy enough for you.

xoxo,
Mel

2 Comments:

Blogger neo said...

but, but, but...
don't you have many other notebooks hidden somewhere in your drawer.....???

1:02 AM  
Blogger hoyden said...

i do!
and they're all precioussssss
they're ALL pretty!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home