Saturday, November 03, 2007

dreams

sleep. I'm one of those people who are able to fall asleep at any moment. When i'm in line at an assembly, when i'm playing the guitar, when i'm on the phone but more often when i'm driving. Its insane i know, but i really can't help it! It's like I have some sleeping disorder. I tried eating, singing and even bouncing in my seat just to keep myself awake, but I literally just switch off but miraculously wake up just in time before anything bad happens.

Well these past few days, i've been trying to get enough sleep and get rid of these incredibly dark rings under my eyes but no matter how long i sleep i still wake up REALLY exhausted. Despite being able to sleep at any moment, i've still got problem sleeping. I don't get a good night's rest. I wake up about three or four times a night, and i grind my teeth when i sleep and lately i've been having nightmares too.

Not those boogey man kind of nightmares, but the kind of nightmares where you're always running and fighting and i don't usually watch gory or scary sort of movies neither have i been watching any war movies but the stuff i dream of make me feel like i'm in some action movie. I don't know if i was sleep walking but I did feel like I was.

I kept thinking about my dreams all day and they're really freaky. The past two days I've been dreaming bout sickness and disease which made me feel like i was in some episode of House.

Being me, i got paranoid and got to thinking that maybe i did have something wrong with me, and the dreams were just my body's way of telling me that. But then Dr. Jo said, "I think you're watching too much of House." And you know what?

I think she's right. Dr. Gregory is just getting to me. ugh.

But i did find a verse that actually helped me a lot when i was having trouble sleeping previously : " I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home