Monday, March 31, 2008

creativity

I can write you a poem,
or write you a song
think of 25 things I like about you
and think of 25 things to do under the sun.

I can make you a little jar of goodies,
or paint you an abstract art piece,
I could make you a little card,
with coloured paper torn to bits.

But for the life of me, I can't imagine why
I can't just BUY you a gift!

Here's where creativity fails me I think
cause everything just doesn't seem like a good enough gift
so Dear, i guess you'll just have to settle with a well thought blog post...
I'm sorry I didn't get you anything.

Happy Birthday *hugs*



2 Comments:

Blogger neo said...

get him a freaking-chun guitar:)

or, another effect pedal,

or, a funky/kinky tee for gigs,

or, the usual box of socks/underwear.

but...stick to the guitar....

12:13 AM  
Blogger hoyden said...

dude, it's not like i don't know WHAT to get him... its more like.. WHICH one...

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home