Sunday, March 23, 2008

glad :)

To
the girl whom i thought was really quiet and could be a miss goody two shoes but definitely proved me wrong
the girl who brought me a little paper bag of Nestle goodies and Maggi Mee for my birthday on campus
the girl who invited me to move in with her and the other awesome girls of A1-0-10
the girl who made the weekend trips to Subang and shared a room with me
the girl who reads Archies in the loo.....
the girl who amazingly read all of Jane Austen's a few times through!!
the girl who made me feel at home in Foursquare Gospel Church
the girl who invited me to partake in the simple meals she would occasionally cook
the girl who left little notes on my desk when she knew I was having a bad day
the girl who would buzz me online to 'chat' although she was sitting right beside me
the girl who shared my need for daily doses of F.R.I.E.N.D.S
one of the select few whom i love to go shopping with
the one who is sometimes my English teacher
the one who has thought me a lot of life's valuable lessons
the one who has always given good advice
the one whom always has a witty comment in every situation
the one who is an awesome friend
and one who's made my life a whole lot brighter

Charis Liew...

I'm glad you're alive!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Meowlisa said...

me too..

10:26 AM  
Blogger eric said...

wow. when do i get a blogpost like that??! hahaha L.O.A.!!

7:22 PM  
Blogger lenard said...

i'm glad she's alive too =]

7:54 PM  
Blogger lil-belle said...

heya mel! what happened to the chatterbox..

It's been AGES!!!!! since we last met.....need to catch up real soon.. miss you-lah!

I'm... still... the ...same... :( getting older..and older and older..

9:44 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

bellyyy!!!!

i threw out the chatterbox for various reasons. heh.

i miss youuuuuuuu. You haven't updated me yettt. :p

and Thank God you're still the same! Love you for being YOU! haha.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Caryn said...

i've got goosebumps and almost cried..LOL...i'm glad i still hav my sis too = D

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home