Sunday, May 25, 2008

the many faces of me

Sometimes, I let the old me re-appear.
the part of me that you don't really like
the part of me that lets go
and lives...

You guys like this other part of me
it feels real
I'm your 'bubbles' again
but i don't know....

I might like to be the other me
the one that's silent and watchful
or the one that you'd approach with caution
Intimidating and scary i might seem...

I can't really decide,
there's too many faces of me
layers of fabric and paint
a hodgepodge of colours
I'm make believe...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

babe..
i love all your of your multiple yous....

i'm suddenly missing ya.
Hugs

12:12 AM  
Blogger hoyden said...

aww, i love you too babe!
and i'm missing you loads already!!
have fun back in Penang.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home