Thursday, June 26, 2008

book trade


This is a picture of a wall of shelves in my room. I basically combined 4 shelves which I got from Jusco for about RM21 each and there you go! It looks rather messy in that picture but I've revamped it a lil cause my collection is growing.

I spend hours rearranging my books every couple of months. I'm a lil bit anal when it comes to books. Right now I have them arranged by Genre and author. One section is for my design books, one for comics and magazines, one for classics, Christian authors, Asian Authors and never-heard-of-before authors, and one section is dedicated to my notebooks.

Yupp I collect little notebooks and various other knick-knacks and you can even see my ribbon jar in that picture, my Roger Rabbit figurine, various hand creme's and boxes of cd's.

Now on the bottom shelf I have three of John Grisham's and one Stephen King Novel which I want to trade in for something else. I have never read John Grisham nor Stephen King and I don't think I ever will, so if anyone of you want to trade those for something else I'd be very delighted!

Email me at melisa.ann [at] gmail [dot] com if you're interested in swapping or if you want to GIVE me books or if you want to RETURN books which you've borrowed or if you've seen one of your books in there and you want it back like right this instant.

**psstt! Can you spot the library book?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger de_iceberg said...

What Grisham titles you've got? :D

12:50 AM  
Blogger hoyden said...

owh yes... forgot that important detail...

1) The Rainmaker
2) A Time To Kill
3) The Client

7:49 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

you'll have a headache if you're ever leaving the country! =P

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home