Friday, July 11, 2008

King of comedy

King of comedy

A couple of days ago, i read that Eddie Murphy was gonna retire from the movie scene and get back into doing stand ups. Well I must say that he's been great at both scenes cause I've watched his movies when I was a kid and he was as funny then as he is now!

When I went to Sydney with my brother in 2000, we rummaged through my cousins collection and spent EVERY night at home watching Eddie Murphy stand up comedies and all his old movies. What a way to spend your vacation. That's a whole month of Eddie Murphy man!

Well I thought back and recounted all of his movies i've watched before, boy... what a list....

Nutty Professor 1
Nutty Professor 2
Golden Child
Baverly Hills Cop 1
Baverly Hills Cop 2
Baverly Hills Cop 3
Bowfinger
Dreamgirls
Coming to America
The Adventures of Pluto Nash
Daddy Day Care
Harlem Nights
Norbit
The Haunted Mansion
Dr. Dolittle 1
Dr. Dolittle 2
Holy Man
Vampire in Brooklyn
Boomerang
Metro

Voice over:
Mulan - Mushu
Shrek 1, 2, 3 to current - Donkey


ok i might have missed out a couple more and his stand up comedy titles. *shrug*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home